Sunday 15 January 2012

Hello!

Ok, so this is my first blog post so we'll see how it goes, very new to this kind of thing!
I'm planning to use this to review products, books or anything else that catches my eye, and I'll probably throw in some recipes as my favourite topic is definitely food :) I've also been engaged for a while now (though haven't actually set a date or anything like that yet - two very poor students at the moment!) so love getting ideas for wedding stuff so I'll share anything cool I come across.
Basically this will be a pick'n'mix of things I'm interested in and things I've been up to. If there's a post you particularly like, let me know and I'll try and do more similar ones. I'm also on twitter (@AlexandraRood) so you're welcome to get in touch with me there :)
Thanks for reading!
Alex xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...