Saturday 20 September 2014

Long Time No Blog!

It's been a long time since I've posted here and at one point I thought I probably wouldn't again. What with university and the like I'd sort of lost my enthusiasm for blogging and just didn't feel any need to do it for the time being. But it's one of those things that when I'm in the right mood and feeling inspired I do love putting time aside for and I've found myself back here again.

Day of my last ever exam! 

So it's been over a year since I last posted and it's pretty safe to say a lot of changes have happened. I've graduated, I've moved back to Nottingham and undergone all the lifestyle changes that come with moving, I've done my masters, and I can now finally say I'm no longer a student! (well, technically I still need to graduate again, but otherwise I am done).

Graduation in Plymouth a year ago

This year I feel like I've massively changed as a person too. The move was pretty rough for me (pretty complicated and wrapped up in a lot of other stuff) and it triggered me finally getting round to sorting my head out. That kind of process means you learn a lot about yourself. Despite how difficult it's been, for me and those who care about me, I can honestly say I'm a much better person because of it. I feel like I can put the things that are genuinely important in better perspective and can brush aside all the other crap without worrying about it. Still a work in progress of course, but I'm a lot more optimistic about the journey.

'Transitory' & 'Murder of Crows' by Kit King - fallen in love with her artwork recently

Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things with this blog and carry on sharing things related to food, nutrition & health, music, writing, places I've been and other random bits 'n' pieces that I'm interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...